IFS offers cost-free guidance in various languages for those wishing to start their own business. This service is administered by ALMI: http://www.almi.se/Kontakt/
You can receive assistance with:
– General guidance in your language with matters concerning starting or expanding a business.
– Discuss your business idea We look through your business concept and help you to evaluate the prospects for the success of your business with regards to the market, your personal qualifications and financial possibilities.
– Draw up a business plan and budget We help you to write a business plan, draw up a liquidity budget, a profit budget, etc. before making a loan application to banks, the Swedish agency ALMI, or an application for financial assistance with starting your own business.
– Register your company We help you to fill out forms form the Swedish Tax Authorities, the Swedish Companies Registration Office (Bolagsverket), etc.
– Information about public authorities and permits We inform you about various rules which apply and permits which are required in your specific case.